Funding for Hope Policy Institute (HOPE) is provided by national and statewide foundations including the C.S. Mott Foundation (Mott), the Ford Foundation (Ford), the Open Society Foundations (OSF), and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation (Kellogg).
Additional support is provided collaboratively through the National Working Poor Families Project (WPFP) by the Annie E. Casey Foundation, Ford, Mott and the Joyce Foundation.
Support for the Mississippi-specific work is provided by the Foundation for the Mid South, The Mississippi Low Income Child Care Initiative (MLICCI) and The Women’s Foundation of Mississippi.
HOPE is grateful for the support of its funders both past and present. Without their support, the work of the institute would not be possible.
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Charles Stewart Mott Foundation
- Ford Foundation
- Foundation For The Mid South
- Joyce Foundation
- Mary Reynolds Babcock Foundation
- Mississippi Low Income Child Care Initiative
- Open Society Foundations
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation
- Women’s Fund of Mississippi
- Working Poor Families Project